Some general questions about this forum

admin

What's this forum for?

This forum is for everybody who is interested in products sold and developed by ASA. It gives you the possibility to get in contact with ASA cumstomers to tell questions or for asking for help from the community.

Is it allowed to post questions regarding other products than ASA?

This is difficult to answer. If your questions are connecting to ASA products, you are welcome to ask. If you just want to know if you should buy thinks from eg. Meade or Celestron, please visit a forum that's made for such questions like Cloudynights or astronomie.de

Am I allowed to post critics against ASA products?

Yes, this forum is for an open exchange this means you can post what you are thinking but only in a friendly way on facts. To say it clear, if you offend somebody, your posting will be deleted and you will be banned from this forum. As long as you stay on facts critic is highly welcome.

Where can I go in contact with ASA directly?

To get in contact with ASA, please visit their website http://www.astrosysteme.at to get in contact with them directly.

What about the ASA yahoo group?

The yahoo group was a great invention to bring the ASA community closer, but yahoo groups in general are very limiting and often very confusing to follow a topic. The ASA forum gives you much more possibilities to discuss and share information.

I'm having a problem regarind this forum, what can I do?

In case of any problem or wishes with this fourm, please contact the Admin! Just leave a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.

Why there are also postings in German language?

We have serveral customers who are not comfortable in writing in English. To give them also also the possibility to get in contact with the community to get support, we offer the possibility to post in German too. As we use English and German to communicate with our customers, please understand that we can't offer more than this two languages in our forum.