Drivers of As and Sequence

markusblauensteiner

Hi to all,

does somebody know how the drivers of Autoslew and Sequence are named? I tried to find them in Windows -> drivers...

Why? I want to deinstall Autoslew and Sequence completely and start by zero - the reason are my problems with MLPT. I think, by installing and re-installing Autoslew and Sequnece and the Beta-versions a couple of times, something went wrong... :blink:

I just deinstalled the programs and deleted the folders, but i also want to delete the drivers by hand.

Regards, Markus

Markus,

The files you are looking for are not under drivers, but under:

C; program files; data; asa; they are called called ini files

Those are the files that stay on your computer and determine the user settings. You will have to delete those in order to be able to start at zero.First delete the programs with control panel; change or delete programs, after that you delete the Sequence and AutoSlew files, reboot and re install.

The whole procedure is described in the manual.

Regards, Waldemar

Edited by Waldemar

Hello Waldemar,

yes, i did, like its written in the manual (delete with control panel + delete ASA-folder with the ini-files).

But when reinstalling AS, it asked me, if AS was installed on that PC in the past. If yes, something will not be "installed". Therefore, i thought that anywhere else on the PC some data is left.

But - maby rebooting is the key? :wacko:

Best regards, Markus

I always reboot after deleting or installing anything.

If all files are deleted, you should answer "no", as far as I know that question also refers to the FTDI drivers.

Under: C; program files(x86) are another Autoslew and Sequence file on my computer...

For total clean up I would remove those as well.

Waldemar