prevent ACC SI from starting

Sebastian

Salut,

I'm wondering if there is a possibility to prevent the ACC SI window from starting since I have no ASA components connected to the USB hub.

Each time I'm launching Autoslew the ACC SI opens first and it can't be closed unless Autoslew is being closed.

Regards

Sebastian

Salut Nigel,

to me it seems ACC is included in Autoslew, so I can't uninstall it...

@ Ian: the small box you are talking about is unchecked - when I check it, Autoslew saves the changes and shuts down. After starting again, the ACC settings window appears. That's not the window I'm talking about - I'm talking about the ACC SI window showing the focusser, rotator and cover at the top and USB state and rotation angle at the bottom...

Regards

Sebastian

I'm not at my observatory at present so I can't check, but I'm sure ACC was a separate install, and therefore presumably can be deinstalled using Microsoft control panel. However I've not done this so best if others confirm.

Hi all,

yes, ACC is a seperate installation. It could be used in 3 ways.

• Stand alone
  • started via Autoslew
  • remote via new Sequence (Beta)

remove it, and maybe, you will have to edit the settingsfile of autoslew by hand, ... are simple txt-files ...

C:\ProgramData\ASA\Autoslew\Autoslew.ini

[ACC]
Use ACC and take over settings from ACC=False

Edited by gmalits

Hi,

interesting .... sorry, i but don't know.

did you uninstall ACC?

another way:

- clear Autoslew Settings to factory defaults

- or uninstall Autoslew and reinstall it, but erase or rename the personal setting-files in C:\ProgramData\ASA before.

Hi Sebastian

maybe a bug in the beta of Autoslew, i remembered, i had also problems to remove ACC, in cases i use my non ASA-OTA without the mount-built in focusercontrol. But in "my" Autoslew 5.2.0.4 there is an ACC-Checkbox: see below

ACC could also be linked via Sequence - under Settings / Location and Hardware:se below

Last Chance would be a fresh install of official Autoslew and sequence .....

ACC.JPG

Sequence.JPG

Edited by gmalits