New Autoslew version?

Josch

Hi,

if I look at the ASA homepage under downloads for the DDM85, I still see the latest version of AS being 5.1.1.6. This is the version I run since a while (maybe 2y or so).

Here on the forum new beta versions seem to be tested (5.2.x). Apparently nothing is released yet at least not at obvious places (ASA homepage).

Hence any update would be appreciated (what is the current status of AS, the changes made since 5.1.1.6, release date etc.).

I am not frequently looking at this forum so I am not up to date (except I read some posts the past hour).

Regards,

Josch

Edited by Josch

Hi Josch,

we have planned a bigger update with the end of last year but some things have changed so we have decided to bring out a much bigger updated than expected.

ASA will present news about ASA 2.0 at NEAF (Northeast Astronomy Forum) on 18. - 19. April.

If you want to test the latest beta, we can give you access to this. Just sent us an email or PM.

Regards,

Michael

Yes, could ASA please post any major announcements here or on the main ASA web site (the News on the web site hasn't been updated for almost 8 months).

I'm sure we are all anxiously awaiting news of the official release of the next software versions, and especially news of better documentation.