Park position changes?

Corpze

Hi, I do not if this is an issue or me not handeling my start up rutine correct.

I have defined my Park position "1" close to homefind to quickly calibrate the encoders, but after a power toggle, the DEC axis wont move, i have to move it manually with the pad in Autoslew, is this because I shut the power down to the mount?

When i have calibrated the mount and slews it from CdC it works just fine, and the stars are dead center with 2350mm FL, so it is not the pointing accuracy, I re-enter Park position "1" and now it slews just fine to that position, but when i power it up next day, same error :/

Maybe i have forgotten to save the .ini file in Autoslew?

/Daniel

Hi Corpze,

you can either deactivate the limits or lower them - but beware, the limits are here to avoid that your mount/scope hits the pier in certain situations.

What comes to mind on your original question is: Did you power cycle your mount and kept Autoslew open at the same time? Usually you'd need to close and restart Autoslew in those situations, or at least let it re-calibrate the motors. I was using my mount with ACP for a while and then switched to Sequencer and had never a real problem with the limits.

Lukas