Installation Autoslew version 5.2.1.9

Denis Vien.

Hello,

I am in possession of a frame ASA DDM85s and I would like to update the Autoslew program. (Autoslew 5.2.1.9). to avoid problems, I wanted to test the installation on another PC or as the mount is connected. The installation went smoothly. I click on "This is my first install it ..... He does not ask me the key to the software so I thought he had kept in memory of the former A message appears:. The DLL FTD2XX Was .DLL already found on this PC. Should I still reinstall it now? I click yes.

I click on the program and nothing happens. It does not start. Is it because the installation is done on another PC? I have no problem with the old version ...

I'm on Windows 10 if that helps.

I'm sorry for my English, I hope it is clear :)

thank you in advance for your help

Hi Denis,

Hi I'm also on Win 10 with a DDM85 with same problem as you nothing happens. The I reinstall 5.2.1.8 and it works OK, so it seems it could be something DDM85 related witch seems a bit far fetched. Same problem also on a freshly installed windows 10. I asked Dr. Keller some months ago and he could not give me any clues.

So I'm stuck on 5.2.1.8.  Can anyone else with DDM85 confirm they got 5.2.1.9 to work on Win 10?

/Christer

HI,

as it seems there might be a problem with AS 5.2.1.9 (which is the only version one can download from the ASA website) and WIN10, where do you get older versions?

I am going to prepare a new PC and wanted to try the new AS version. So far I run 5.1.1.6 without problems.

Thanks for your help.

Josch

• 7 months later...

Hello

I have a little question. I can not use another Autoslew the 5.1.1.6 version W10. I try the latest versions that we are on the dropbox (5.2.2.8, 5.2.3.0 and 5.2.3.1), but nothing works. When I want to run the program, execute it but stop after dirctement. I can not seem to have the software window

Can anyone help me?

Thank you beforehand

friendly

I can not access to your link

http://forum.astrosysteme.com/index.php?/topic/782-win-10-and-autoslew-versions-etc/

I found something. In this position, LuckMurphy indicates that he had this problem with Win10 French. This can come from? How to solve the problem because I can not put win10 in English?

Edited by Denis Vien.