Bubble Nebula in HaRGB

lukepower

Hello guys,

finally I come up with a new image. This is a result of images taken in october and november 2015 from my remote observatory in Spain running under the Sky Gems Network, Total Exposure Time: 24:40 hours Bin1:Ha 96 x 10 min.;Bin1:RGB 19,18,15x10 min.each.

Processed with Pixinsight and Photoshop, this is a result of a collaboration with Harel Boren.

161898074.Hg39BVtK.NGC76351900x1430pixes.jpg

Feel free to comment. Personally I like the result, especially considering there is no luminance (just Ha). Seeing has been very good, and most images have ben aquired automatically without intervention over several nights. I will sooner or later document what I did to get a ttoal of three observatories scattered around the globe to work in parallel and autonomously, for now the image should be enough :)

Antonio,

now you got me curious :) Actually, we are here searching for a place to host a Veloce 200RH in Spain, and we found a nice place which would be, well, not really in your corner but further South.

Cheers

Lukas, I live in north of Spain...but my observatory is remote-robotic and it´s further south... :rolleyes: .. In the area of " Extremadura"...Southwest of Spain.. Maybe I´m wrong... but could it be "e-Eye" hosting site ??... 

Cheers

Antonio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...