NGC 4565

lukepower

FInally the new systems seems to come together. This is a first elaboration of a few hours of data (total of 60 Minutes L, 40 minutes each RGB) of NGC 4565, taken with my Cassegrain 20" at f/9 through an ASA 4" corrector-reducer (thus at a focal lenght of about 3500mm).

The images have been taken with the Beta of Sequence without problems, I even added one 10 minutes subexposure in the L channel. Processing through Pixinsight, maybe a bit aggressive but hey, I am happy to get a decent image finally :)

NGC 4565 done 18.04.2014.jpg

Very nice Luke. It's a long process getting an observatory set up (I have dome problems to resolve before I can get back to commissioning the ASA equipment) but hopefully once everything is sorted I will enjoy similar results from my ASA 16" Cassegrain.

Congratulations for the success and the final observatory set up. A promising equipment ¡¡... surely you will send great images to this Forum,Luke.

Now I am also ready with my new observatory hardware and the Sequence developments will surely, help ....even more.¡  :)

Cheers¡

Antonio

.I´m afraid there is not a recipe for this¡¡---I just improvise ¡. Seriously... I am lucky in this aspect. She supports me into this fantastic hobby... but the risk is to be  obsessive. The secret is to keep a balance between astrophotography and family.I´m  a husband..and father of 3 boys... 16, 11, and 9... :rolleyes:

I wish yours all the best. ¡¡ :D

Edited by afesan