asa-users.org

ChristerS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Now the wiki is up and running again, restored from a copy late 2016. Not all content are back but most I hope. Will make manually copys each month from now and hope the hackers stay away ;)

Cheers

//Christer  

Don't you have a possibility to make an automatic back up every week or so? 

I make auto bu's everyday... already had some very bad experiences in the past when not backing up in time...

Good evening,

Thank you Christer for your work.

1/ Some "given input" lost since 2016 could be found by them creators?

2/The psychologists, who would participate in this forum, can write me to give me some explanations : the motivations / diseases of the destroyers of sites as this one. :wacko:

See you soon.
La Cebra

Hi,

Det web host have automatic backups about 2 week back but when the hack was found the time had passed the 2 week history so restore was not an option, from there side. Did not get any clear hint what the hack was but probably a mail relay or ftp hack as when I checked the size of the latest backup the site was 1.6+ GB in size. SO i restored from a private oktober-16  copy and the host cleaned the old DB and restored data from Dec16. So I will now make manually copies end of each month.

BR,

/Christer    

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

In view of the new directions being taken by ASA, perhaps we could run this experience base within the ASA forum.

I can't see any reason why not - but maybe others can. We can always ask ASA if they have any objection.

Reactions?

Mark

In view of the new directions being taken by ASA, perhaps we could run this experience base within the ASA forum.

I can't see any reason why not - but maybe others can. We can always ask ASA if they have any objection.

Reactions?

Mark

+1 from me, although this forum seems to be dying, to my regrets...