New Sequenz and New Autoslew

admin

Hello,

there are several upcoming questions regarding the availability of new Sequenz and new Autoslew.

ASA is always aimed to publish well working products. This means we are testing our products very carefully to ensure that our customers will be satisfied with our products. This means that some products e.g. the new Autoslew and the new Sequenz will take more time till we can ensure a 100% stable working version. 

We are reading your postings carefully and know that there are some customers who are very curious on the new versions. For all our customers who can't await the official releases, we offer to become a beta tester. If you would like to test our newest versions, please contact ASA directly. 

Please keep in mind that you are testing a not official release at your own risk and there are maybe a bug that we aware.

If you find any problems with the new software, we will open a bug report board here in this forum. So if you become a beta tester, please sent me a message to become access to this board.

Best regards,

Michael

Hi Michael,

I'm already beta tester of Sequence2.0 and provided my feedback back to the support email. I'm in contact with Philip with regards to bugs and improvement recommendations.

Can you please add me to the bug report board?

Best regards from Ulm,

Robert

Hello,

if you aply for as a beta tester, please send us also your username or your email adress that you have used for your registration. We need one of them to find you in our database for giving you the beta tester status.

CS,

Michael